You are here
Graduate Degree Programs
M.S. and Ph.D. Graduate Degree Programs
Through its several academic partners, CMOP offers interdisciplinary M.S. and Ph.D. program tracks that prepare graduate students for leadership in fields such as coastal oceanography, environmental microbiology, biogeochemistry, computer sciences, and information technology.
» Find a Masters or Ph.D. degree program that is right for you.
Student Educational Experience
- Close interaction with world-renowned faculty at OHSU and partner institutions
- Flexibility in designing a research program that best matches student interests with faculty strengths
- Interdisciplinary coursework and research, preparing students to understand the broad context while contributing significant original work
- Access to state-of-the-art research resources, including ship time and high-performance computing
- Hands-on experience with emerging issues in management of coastal margin environments, particularly in the Pacific Northwest
- Excellent preparation for rewarding careers in academia, industry, and state and federal governments.
Interdisciplinary, Multi-Institutional Research Center
Located just outside of Portland, Oregon, CMOP is hosted by Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). CMOP is funded through a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant and is a collaborative effort between several academic and industry partners. CMOP is one of 17 NSF Science and Technology Centers in the USA and is the only one focused on coastal margins.
M.S. and Ph.D. Programs
Environmental Science and Engineering
M.S. and Ph.D. degrees are offered in Environmental Science and Engineering with a track in Environmental Science and Engineering and Estuarine and Ocean Systems.
University of Utah School of Computing