- Knowledge Transfer
Recent Blog Posts
- Weeks 9 and 10: Writing
- Week 10: When One Door Shuts, Another Opens
- Week 9: When It Rains, It Pours
- Finally Finished: Sad to Leave
- Week 8: Too Much Data to Absorb
- Week 9: Gels and Quantification
- Week 9: Prioritizing, Poster, Paper, and Elizabeth Furse
- Week 7: Houston, We Have a Problem
- Week 8: Getting Data
- Week 8: Restoring a Feature of the Past.
Views expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of CMOP or OHSU. All content posted here must be consistent with OHSU's Acceptable Use of Computing and Telecommunications Resources policy.